Cavco Industries, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cavco Industries, Inc
Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV's, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry includingFleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes andCavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary,Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long term stability, Cavco Industries was awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
Palm Harbor Homes is currently looking for a Line Assembler to work in our Austin, TX Plant. This is an entry level, full time position. Positions include all aspects of the construction and assembly of manufactured housing to include (Framers, Plumbers, Flooring, Drywall Installers/Tapers and various other assembly positions).
What is in it for you?
- Starting wage $14 per hour *(Includes plant incentive bonus as soon as trained and eligible)
- Weekly Pay
- Weekly Bonus Program
- Annual Christmas Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (Full Time positions only)
- No experience necessary, we will train the right person
- Opportunity for advancement
- Being valued for what you contribute to the team
- Works in a safe manner and follows all safety policies while performing job duties
- Maintains work area is kept clean and organized
- Follows work orders and instructions on correct assembly of building components
- Maintains open communication with supervisor regarding safety concerns and assembly of building components
- Preparation and assembly of various building components and materials used in the construction of a manufactured home
- Meeting weekly production goals per assigned Department
- May be cross-trained into other departments to ensure job knowledge progression and a balanced work force
- Performs various other job duties as assigned and needed
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
- Construction or Warehouse Experience a plus but not required
- Ability to be trained and take direction
- Ability to work in a team with others
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time totime, as needed.