Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Project Manager/Project Architect
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Seeking a Senior Project Manager for Mission Critical and similarly complex projects to be managed from our Austin, TX office. The ideal candidate will lead large design teams for technically sophisticated projects such as data centers, control centers and central utility buildings for prestigious institutions an Fortune 100 companies. The Senior Project Manager role involves both client-facing and team-facing responsibilities and has tremendous growth potential.
- Forecast and organize project team for design, development, production and project document delivery;
- Coordinate with consultants, team members and the client;
- Successfully execute projects by following Page’s and Owner’s protocols and procedures in order to reach the best solution;
- Develop strong client, consultant and collaborator relationships;
- Understand budget, code and jurisdictional requirements;
- Provide monthly project status report including staffing and cashflow projections;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to project team;
- Collaborate on project fee development and proposals.
- Degree in engineering, architecture or related field with 10+ years of relevant professional experience;
- 10+ years’ experience in science and technology, mission critical, and/or civic and government projects; or similarly complex projects;
- Experience with all multiple project sizes, with concentration in large projects valued at $30MM plus;
- Apply strong architecture and detailing skills and proficient in constructionadministrative processes;
- Proven effectiveness coordinating with contractors, architectural teams, and consultants;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with familiarity of AutoCAD and Revit;
- Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of multiple disciplines and consultants;;
- Confident with public speaking and networking;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills;
- Detail oriented and organized with proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Available for occasional travel within the US.