Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Designer - Branding
- Job ID
- Marketing/ Public Relations
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page/Dyal (pagedyal.com) is the Austin-based branding and experience design consulting group within Page, a 600+ person multi-disciplinary design firm with offices across the U.S., and in the Middle East and Mexico City. We create strong and authentic brand experiences across the realms of strategy, design, digital, and environments. Our clients come from retail, housing and hospitality, higher education, cultural and civic institutions, non-profit organizations and corporate enterprise. Our studio is fast-paced and our teams are made up of professionals from the worlds of branding, graphic design, experiential graphic design, communications, architecture, industrial design, technology, and organization development.
We are seeking a Senior Creative Director who has a proven record of success cultivating and satisfying clients, directing creative teams, and delivering industry-leading work.
In addition, you must have:
- Deep knowledge across a broad range of design disciplines; comfortable in the varied worlds of architecture, branding, graphic design, experiential design, and digital;
- A well-known and positive reputation in the design community as well as a broad professional network; A willingness to work on a very wide range of project types —some large, some small, some exciting, some workaday;
- A never-ending pursuit of knowledge of design and art history, as well as a keen awareness of what’s-happening-now;
- A collegial nature, and the ability to mentor to and teach less experienced design professionals;
- An easy-going positive attitude and roll-with-the-punches personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, communication design, architecture, or similar;
- 10+ years of professional design work experience across a range of disciplines.
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
Must submit a portfolio or work samples