Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our Austin office. Candidates will have current design and project management experience with all three areas as they pertain to building systems:
- Fire Protection.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of experience in mechanical system designs for commercial data center and or institutional buildings along with:
- Extensive experience in nanotechnology facility and/or large data center design as well as skills in design management;
- HVAC system design in classified and various research environments;
- Professional knowledge of a broad range of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and practices and familiarity with other engineering disciplines and architecture;
- In depth knowledge of mission critical, cleanroom and semiconductor mechanical systems design and analysis;
- Working knowledge of REVIT MEP, AutoCAD and MS Office is required.