Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Marketing/ Public Relations
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Seeking a creative, self-motivated team player who is detail oriented, possesses strong communication and problem solving skills, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Position requires excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and individuals. As a Senior Marketing Coordinator at Page, you will be responsible for working with senior management, market and practice leaders, and the marketing studio to develop and implement marketing organization and strategies that align us to win projects.
- Manages the overall pursuit process to ensure that overall theme, technical scope, staff qualifications, and experience are accurate, well written, and graphically pleasing.
- As part of the Central Services Marketing Group, produces and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc. Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place. Writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP’s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, market and practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals and other related materials.
- Research local market to monitor economics and identify key people, trends and project opportunities with market and practice leaders.
- Oversees the maintenance of all marketing related files (electronic and paper), including up to date files of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of information populated into existing CRM System (Deltek Vision), oversees the production and maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.
- Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed.
- Assists the Central Services Marketing Studio team and other marketing coordinator as needed (Multi-Office).
- Ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, a bachelor degree in either Marketing/Communications, English, Architecture, Graphic Design or related design field.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years marketing and proposal management experience within the A/E/C industries or client professional services environment.
- Experience supervising marketing support staff a plus.
- Strong writing and graphic skills are a must, as are excellent communications, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 or above) software packages is mandatory. Vision CRM, or compatible software skills are a plus.