Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Electrical Engineer - MEP
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, our engineers are responsible for designing interdependent mechanical, electrical, plumbing, industrial, civil and structural systems for a wide range of projects. These vary in complexity and innovation from office buildings and corporate interiors, to academic institutions to wafer fabrication to healthcare facilities and more. A career at Page offers challenge, diversity in scope of projects, and collaboration across teams. We consistently set new boundaries for capacity and capability in multiple environments and systems. Will you join us?
- Design working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables;
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and plumbing general requirements for discussions with Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Code Authorities;
- Knowledge of construction administration responsibilities including submittal review, RFI responses, performing site visits and writing field reports.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 10+ years experience in electrical design for commercial, data center and/or institutional buildings and have a current PE license, along with:
- Previous experience in the healthcare, semi conductor and/or data center sectors;
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university;
- Working knowledge of REVIT MEP and MS Office and/or BIM System(s);
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, principles,and practices; and familiarity with other engineering disciplines and architecture;
- In depth knowledge of lighting and lighting control systems;
- Fire alarm system design and in depth knowledge of the NFPA preferred;
- In depth knowledge of grounding and lightning protection systems;
- In depth knowledge of Healthcare Power Distribution Electrical Power Distribution System design and analysis.