Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in our Austin office.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with project management, client interaction and employee mentoring.
- Must have an accredited degree in electrical engineering with an active Professional Engineering license.
- Minimum of 15+ years of related experience in the healthcare and data center sectors.
- Must have extensive experience in the design of healthcare facilities and large data center design as well as skills in design management.
- Must have professional knowledge of a broad range of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and practices and familiarity with other engineering disciplines and architecture.
- Must show a proven track record with project management, client interaction and employee mentoring needed to be success in the position.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.