Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
The successful candidate will have experience in Semi-Conductor and Data Centers or Government projects.
- Forecast and organize project design development and production delivery
- Coordinate with consultants, team members and the client
- Address project following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best solution
- Work with client/owner contractor relationships, budget, code and jurisdictional requirements
- Offer onsite assistance in constructions observation
- Network to build relationships with new clients and return clients
- Degree in engineering, architecture or related field with 5-10 years of relevant professional experience required.
- 10+ years’ experience to include experience in semi-conductor and data centers required.
- Worked with all project sizes including large projects valued at $30MM plus
- Apply strong architecture and detailing skills and proficient in constructions administrative processes
- Proven effectiveness coordinating with contractors, architectural teams, and consultants
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with familiarity of AutoCAD and Revit
- Currently has or eligible for federal security clearance
- Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of multiple disciplines and consultants
- Proven track record with public speaking and networking.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and organized with proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Available for occasional travel within the US.
- May need to be able to obtain government clearance