Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page is hiring an exceptional Project Accountant to work closely with our project managers to help ensure profitability on projects by preparing billings in accordance with contracts. The preferred candidate must have an ability to effectively communicate with a variety of technical, professional and managerial professionals, and he or she must be particularly suited for working in a constantly changing work environment. Page provides a total team environment where everyone is engaged. As part of this phenomenal team, you will have opportunities for professional growth and exciting challenges.
Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and Principals-in-Charge (PIC), regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Setup new projects
- Enter required project information in accounting system
- Monthly invoicing per contract
- Review weekly time sheets
- Write off any uncollectible receivables, labor or expenses, as directed by the PIC.
- Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing
- Release consultant invoices for payment
- Prepare monthly consultant accruals
- Create policies for project contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services
- Report monthly billing and contract status for office
- Create automatic standardized PM reports
- Prepare special project analyses for the PICs, PMs and others.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing cycle.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business required
- intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of excel
- 2-3 years of billing and receivables, experience in A/E a huge plus
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision Software or other ERP system, a plus
- A thorough knowledge of standard contract terms, including hourly, lump sum, not-to-exceed and how they are applied in the billing process
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Employ problem solving skills and analysis
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when deadlines cause greater than normal department pressures.
- Strong service orientation
- knowledge of the project strutcure in a client/consultant business environment.