Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrical Engineer - Semiconductor
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
- Design working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and plumbing general requirements for discussions with Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Code Authorities
- Knowledge of construction administration responsibilities including submittal review, RFI responses, performing site visits and writing field reports
Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 years experience of electrical design for commercial, data center and/or institutional buildings along with:
- Previous experience in the healthcare, semi conductor and/or data center sectors;
- Working knowledge of REVIT MEP and MS Office and/or BIM System(s);
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, principles,and practices; and familiarity with other engineering disciplines and architecture;
- In depth knowledge of lighting and lighting control systems;
- Fire alarm system design and in depth knowledge of the NFPA preferred;
- In depth knowledge of grounding and lightning protection systems;
- In depth knowledge of Healthcare Power Distribution Electrical Power Distribution System design and analysis;