Oracle / Taleo
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior License Management Analyst
at Oracle / Taleo
Oracle's Global License Management Services' (LMS) objective is to be recognizedas the market leading audit service by approaching the market with a customerfirst mindset that is focused on proactive customer education and empowerment,that supports long term strategic relationships. We achieve this by providing customerswith an open, transparent, and definitive assessment of their complianceposition and effectiveness of their internal licensing controls.
LMS employs industry-leading practices and tools coupled with the mostup-to-date Oracle license knowledge to minimize Oracle licensing risk andprovide the ability to gain control of the Oracle license landscape.
We are seeking experienced anddynamic individuals to promote and deliver LMS services to customers, and to contributeto the development and growth of the LMS business.
Our LMS Consultants have theunique opportunity to work across many Oracle functions and lines of business. Consultantsregularly communicate with external stakeholders, from C-level executives toDBAs, and act as the only Oracle authority on license compliance.
- Responsiblefor delivering LMS services through direct or remote engagements with customers
- Workswith Customers, Sales Management, Legal, Contracts, Revenue Recognition,Approval teams and other LMS teams to lead a comprehensive compliance focusedengagement from qualification to resolution
- Reportsto functional manager
- Workswithin assigned territory
- Ensureslicensing engagements are delivered successfully with a high level of qualityand customer satisfaction
- Buildsrelationship with internal stakeholders and LOB leaders to increase LMSvisibility and facilitate engagement progress
- Identifiesand qualifies compliance risk for assigned territory where compliance needs tobe assessed and ensured
- Performscustomer audits, including a review of the customer's business, license estateand effectiveness of their internal licensing controls
- Developsexpertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, complianceand SAM practices in order to address the complexity of customer architecturesand breadth of products
- Supportsthe promotion of licensing policies and LMS services internally and externally
- Contributesto cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices andthe efficiency of LMS processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of studiesand experience
- 3-5 years customer facing experience in IT/assetmanagement consulting, audit or customer management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment,balancing challenging workloads and deadlines with attention to deliverables
- Proactive, dynamic, and able to identify anddeliver quality work even when unsupervised
- Fluent English, other languages depending on themarket / region
- Project Management
- Crucial Conversations
- Objection Handling
- Understandingof IT technical architectures or affinity with technical matters
Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions. Provides expertise, advisement and tools that aid in managing compliance with Oracle*s contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
Evaluates assigned segment to identify accounts/areas where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured. Executes license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products. Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas, using this to provide analysis and license management advisement. Works with sales, customers and partners to ensure compliance issues are resolved, while preserving business relationships. Drives the project planning, implementation, control and communication of assigned engagements/programs. Partners with other Oracle organizations in planning and conducting engagements/programs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Successful management of multiple projects. Ability to analyze issues and formulate relevant business solutions. Exhibits cross-lob collaboration and strong communication skills in successfully performing job responsibilities. University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience. Typically 5 years of related experience to include 3-5 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.