Oracle / Taleo
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead – Austin, TX preferred – Resume to email@example.com - Principal Consultant
at Oracle / Taleo
Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead – Austin, TX preferred – Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead will play a key, central role in the successful implementation of Oracle's Cloud Human Capital Management solution.
The Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead will be the primary consulting subject matter expert on client implementation engagements and will provide direction and business/functional leadership to the other HCM SME's.
The Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead will provide Oracle HCM product and implementation expertise to our engagements.
They will, in part, work with clients to understand business needs, develop initial designs for configurations, configure prototypes, lead configuration workshops for the Oracle HCM Cloud solution, find workaround solutions as needed for unique business requirements, and, generally, serve as a senior source of HCM process knowledge, application expertise, and guidance to our project teams.
This role requires a mastery of HCM business processes, a clear understanding of best practices, and experience with Oracle Cloud HCM. Experience with PeopleSoft HCM and / or Oracle EBS HCM is a definite plus.
The Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Lead will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and will lead workshops with clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Expert in the Oracle Cloud HCM product suite
- Perform the following on an engagement :
- understand client HCM business needs
- configure the Oracle Cloud HCM solution and develop “workarounds” as necessary
- demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems and management of configuration/prototype workshops
- Work with the client and our technical team to help convert legacy data.
- Complete the work assigned within the budgeted time allocated
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build , configure and test integrations between HCM and other systems
- Understand Oracle's Implementation Methodology
Knowledge Base / Skills
- An ideal candidate will have minimum of Two (2) full life cycle implementations of Oracle's Cloud HCM solutions
- 8 years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, and workshop leadership abilities.
- Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus – especially PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS
Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship or Green Card / EAD holder
No work visa transfer or sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.