Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Front Office Operations
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To supervise staff and create an atmosphere conducive to the prompt and efficient handling of all guest needs.
- Complete training of Bellman and Driver as directed by the Director of Guest Services and Transportation.
- Oversee and keep order of all guest luggage.
- Ensure cleanliness of the Bellstand, storage room, front drive and lobby.
- Oversee maintenance of all the bell carts.
- Maintain an orderly shift log of all bell stand activities including check-in, check-our, deliveries, luggage storage, mail, fax, and message deliveries.
- Supervise Bellmen to ensure a smooth and orderly work flow and excellent service to our guests.
- Arrange alternate luggage area space during peak bag storage times.
- Be familiar with Opera and ResortSuite.
- Demonstrate and maintain 4-Diamond standards of service and on a daily basis.
- Greet all guests in a friendly, warm manner welcoming them to the Resort.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including hotel key policies. Responsible for a clean and neat appearance of uniform, wearing name tag.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of all Club events, promotional programs, amenities and services offered at the Resort and Club.
- Strive to improve Medallia scores.
- Communicate to staff all future business demands as well as daily check-ins, check-outs, occupancy, in-house functions, and bus arrivals.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints and concerns.
- Understand all emergency procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Bellman/Driver is preferred. Previous supervisory experience is also preferred.
- Willingness to work extended hours when needed, depending on business demands.
- Willingness to work in various weather conditions.
- May require working overnight shift.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver license and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment specimen test.
- Ability to stand for the duration of an entire shift.
- Ability to walk, run, bend, push, pull and lift moderate to heavy weight.
- Ability to run 200+ yards to retrieve valet car.
- Interior and exterior of hotel and exposure to weather conditions.
Tools & Equipment:
- Bell Stand and luggage carts
- Brass Polish and General Cleaning Products
- Valet tickets
- Golf Carts