Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To provide responsible care of luggage service, parking/return of vehicle, keys, and prompt, courteous service for all guests throughout the hotel stay. The Valet | Bellperson should ensure pleasurable accommodations and efficient handling of all guest needs.
- Follow Moments of Service or Forbes standards during every interaction with guests
- Assist guest with parking their vehicle which involves issuing a completed claim ticket, and parking that vehicle in a designated parking space. This includes the ability to operate all standard motor vehicles, safely and in very limited parking area
- Retrieve guest’s vehicles within a timely manner
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle to room and proper storage of luggage per guest request
- Delivering of messages
- Recommending different dining establishments, entertainment spots, and shopping centers. Including directions to popular destinations.
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Previous Valet/Bellperson experience preferred
- Excellent grooming and body language to represent the brand
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 100 - 150 lbs. frequently, and work on feet entire shift
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission
- Must have a valid TX driver’s license
- Must have an excellent driving record (less than 2 moving violations in the last two years)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC)
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.