Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server | Bob's Steak and Chop House
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible. To follow, enforce, comply and adhere to all Bob’s Steak & Chop House rules, policies, procedures, and standards at all times.
- Servicing all guests in the dining room in every way possible, ensuring the best possible experience in hopes that they will return.
- To comply with attendance and punctuality standards.
- To comply with uniform standards.
- To properly set up entire restaurant.
- To have a complete understanding of server standards.
- To have a complete understanding of the menu, wine service, and beverage offerings.
- To take food and drink orders.
- To ring orders accurately in POS system.
- To deliver food and beverage accurately to tables and in a timely manner.
- Be friendly and helpful with all guests. Use surnames whenever possible.
- To comply with food handling standards and applicable liquor laws.
- Run food to all sections of the restaurant and bar.
- To complete all assigned duties before checking out and clocking out.
- Inspecting and manicuring one’s station in the restaurant to ensure that it is immaculate in both cleanliness and presentation.
- Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Shift accounting, printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Minimum 1 year fine dining serving experience, preferably in a steakhouse.
- Developed knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer with experience selling and presenting wines.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanour.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests and needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting. Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in indoor/outdoor environments.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
- Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.