Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Provides leadership and training to all Golf and Holiday shop retail staff from both a golf activities standpoint and retail product knowledge. Supervisor will insure all staff members are consistently promoting and up-selling golf and retail product. Supervisor will insure all product is properly stocked and displayed.
- Demonstrates and trains all retail specific standards, golf activities and product knowledge.
- Ensures all sales and sales statistics are properly recorded by each employee.
- Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales. Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
- Assists with the payroll processes as needed.
- Performs annual evaluations of retail staff reporting to supervisor.
- Ensures follow through of all employees and performs coaching and counseling as needed.
- Assists guests with recording sales, accepting payment, providing product suggestions, and overall customer service.
- Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
- Stimulates retail associates to increase sales per hour and units per transaction.
- Insures that all retail staff is recording and tracking daily retail stats.
- Assists with all inventory counts for all Golf and Holiday shop merchandise.
- Maintains proper supply levels in all Golf and Holiday shops and insures back stock warehouse areas are well maintained, organized and new product is placed on sales floor.
- Past retail and direct customer service experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must meet minimum requirements of credit history.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.