Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Clerk, Golf Shop | Crenshaw
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Golf retail shop. The handling of guests and customer sales as well as the restocking of merchandise and cleanliness of the retail shop.
- Responsible for the handling of money, i.e., the opening of closing of the shop.
- Will assist with booking Tee Times and Golf Reservations for Guests.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system, shipping, transfer forms and hard checks.
- Must meet ALL Moments of Service standards, i.e., greeting customers within 10 feet of guests, greet with a smile and a sincere welcoming, etc.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction, as well as, meeting all company and personal goals for the retail shop.
- All merchandise delivered should be unpacked, folded or hung accordingly to quality standards an placed in the appropriate location by the beginning of next day.
- All emptied boxes of merchandise should be broken down and taken to the trash on daily basis.
- Maintaining a clean , neat and dust free shop and work area on a daily basis.
- All restrooms and trashcans, both inside and outside of retail shop, should be cleaned and emptied on daily basis.
- Responsible for weekly requests of cleaning or office supplies for the shop and any needed merchandise.
- Knowledge of property, i.e. locations of restaurants, pool, etc. Also, knowing the daily activates for guests and their children.
- Must be able to move up to 25 lbs., occasionally extend arms and hands. seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, have exceptional customer service skills and sales ability.
- Must have cash handling experience.