Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Associate- Seasonal Position
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Restaurant Operations
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guests by insuring quick, efficient, and professional serivce in the resort dining outlets. This position has the ability to pick up additional shifts as a restaurant server and/or host; depending on training, service quality, and hotel needs.
- Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
- Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
- Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
- Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
- Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.