Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hotel Management
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Resort Manager serves as a key leader of the executive team for the Omni Barton Creek Resort following an extensive renovation and expansion that fully transformed the property into the most luxurious resort in the Lone Star State. Secluded in the rolling Hill Country of Austin, TX, the 4,000-acre resort is known as a golfer's paradise with accommodations for golf getaways as well as romantic weekends, exceptional meetings and events and memorable family vacations. The 493-room retreat features a brand-new signature spa, new resort tower, refreshed conference center, new restaurant concepts, an expanded poolscape, a new clubhouse and much more.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Resort Manager will help lead the operation responsible for creating memorable experiences for guests in keeping with Omni’s high standards and award-winning service.
• Actively engage and help develop the annual strategic business plan and budget, monitor progress and drive delivery of company standards as well as approved initiatives and tactics throughout the year
• Work closely with Executive Committee members to ensure all financial, guest services and employee relations standards are met
• Review daily operating results and weekly forecasting and scheduling, taking immediate corrective action as needed
• Conduct daily reviews of Rooms, Food & Beverage, Spa and Retail operations with department leaders
• Participate in the hiring, training and development, scheduling, reviewing and disciplining of all staff with the support of division leaders and department managers
• Coordinate, supervise and direct all aspects of the operation with support of division leaders, department and assistant managers
• Ensure high guest service standards in keeping with a luxury resort operation
• Drive a strong culture of associate engagement
• Recommend programs for the motivation and development of staff
• Direct property operations in General Manager's absence
• Minimum of seven years of hotel management experience in a luxury hotel/resort environment
• College degree in business, hotel & restaurant management or equivalent preferred
• Demonstrated results oriented management skills with a proven track record in mentoring and leading a successful team
• Ability to budget and forecast productivities and direct expenses with strong financial acumen
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with vendors, community and organizations
• Excellent technical skills; must be detail oriented, extremely organized and punctual
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays