Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Responsible for supervising Kid’s Camp/Recreation staff and leading children’s programs and activities for members and guests.
- Supervise staff to ensure compliance and safety for all children enrolled in programs.
- Responsible for coordinating schedules with all staff to ensure all shifts are covered.
- Assist in executing all children activities, events and programs.
- Work to keep lines of communication open with member and guest parents, coworkers, Recreation/Kid’s Camp Manager and other managers who interact with department programs.
- Assist with back up activities in a pre-assigned indoor facility for members and guests when there is inclement weather.
- Aid in setting up, attending and break down of member events, seasonal events, and weekly events.
- Initiate creative ideas on an ongoing basis to keep programs entertaining and refreshed.
- Coordinate and Monitor Family Night events, and ensure quality maintenance of regularly-used equipment.
- Assist with practices, clinics, meets and social events associated with Sharks Swim Team.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates excellent customer service.
- Attend company training as required.
- Assist in leading monthly department meetings.
- Assume other responsibilities in Manager’s absence.
- Minimum 2 years working with children in a recreational environment is required.
- 1 year supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must have flexibility with work schedule, including willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be CPR/Child Infant and CPR/AED certified, or must obtain certification upon hire.
- Must be able to lift moderate weight.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Indoor Kid’s Camp child care facility and hotel.
- Outdoor with exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Frequent travel around property.
Tools & Equipment:
- Microsoft Office
- Children’s play equipment