Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Cook 3 | Lakeside
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The Restaurant Cook 3 is responsible for ensuring all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications, he or she will work with the team to prepare orders for the lobby bar and restaurant.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Insure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned stations.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food. Preparation and holding temperatures of all hot foods.
- Production of order
- 1-2 years line cook work history with a F&B operation required.
- Culinary training/education preferred.
- Must have current valid Food Handler Certification.
- Must have flexible schedule, available to work overnight, holidays, or weekends when scheduled.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.