Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Responsible for directing and coordinating all pastry and baking preparation for all hotel outlets.
- Provide direction for interviewing, hiring, counseling, training, and disciplining for Pastry associates, in coordination with Human Resources and Executive Chef.
- Schedule production work for associates.
- Controls all food costs and payroll.
- Responsible for purchasing supplies.
- Coordinate production of all baked goods and dessert items ordered by outlets.
- Completes any special requests ordered by outlets or other departments.
- As needed prepare wedding cakes for social functions.
- Coordinate and execute V.I.P. amenities and lobby activations.
- Must have previous experience in a leadership role (Chef or Sous Chef) within a Pastry Shop or Pastry Department
- Baking and Pastry Degree Preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well as various shifts
- Must be able to easily navigate the Pastry Shop and have the ability to use all baking equipment and tools
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to communicate clearly with associates and guests