Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On Call Server
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa believes that breakfast should be a stimulating and healthy start to your day. So we are committed to providing a culinary experience that tempts your palate and challenges the traditional breakfast fare. Combining national trends with regional flavors, you’ll be glad you started the day off right.
- Greet all guests entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile, prompt response, courteous manner, and with superior customer service.
- In the absence of a host/ess: seat guests in a courteous and timely manner by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and presenting all relevant menus.
- Answer phone in a prompt and courteous manner with a smile, redirect calls to other departments when necessary, assist in taking and recording In-Room Dining orders, and take and record all restaurant reservations and inform the management staff of all large party reservations
- Accurately maintain all guest checks in accordance with check and cash handling procedures
- Familiar with daily specials, buffet displays, and menu offerings in order to respond to all guest inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsibility, knowledge, and compliance of liquor liability laws and fine dining service procedures of beverages.
- Restock side station, reset tables and server lines
- Keep restaurant area clean, organized, and tidy at all times
- Complete all shift paperwork, cash drops, and check control procedures
- Protect the corporation, associates, and the guests by adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies
- 1 year serving experience preferred, previous fine dining experience preferred
- Food Handler and TABC certified
- Knowledge of Micros operations system and cash handling procedures preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or duration of shift, move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.