Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Responsible for maintaining the general condition of the property with regards to all aspects of basic electrical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical on the overnight shift.
- Be familiar with Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Must act as a first responder in the event of a hotel emergency and be proficient with computers.
- Ideal candidate must be able to handle day-to-day engineering problems and assist others.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio and complete maintenance request work orders in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must possess general maintenance knowledge.
- Must have experience in hotel maintenance which includes plumbing and electrical.
- Qualified candidate must have good communication skills.
- Candidate must have the knowledge and ability to use the proper equipment and tools (ladders, genie-lift, ect), and to include Personal protective equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with guests and associates
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.