Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nail Technician | $400 sign on bonus!
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
- Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
- Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- 2 years experience and training in similar position in the hotel/resort/guest service industry.
- Required State license and certification.
- Adhere all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must be able to lift 10 Lbs.