Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Massage Therapist| Part-Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- Follow Forbes Standards when delivering customer service
- Work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day/week/month.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in massage therapy preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times. Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests and associates
- Active Texas Massage Therapist license required
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing back to back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.