Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Responsible for developing marketing content and print and digital assets as well as organizing, planning and overseeing the execution of events, activities and programs resort-wide including but not limited to: Family activities, year-round special events, theme weekends, seasonal festivals and celebrations, resort sponsored promotions and media events. This position works closely with all Resort and Club departments to promote and implement all events and activities.
- Assists with writing, developing and producing marketing assets and materials including brochures, direct mail pieces, website content, email campaigns, sales templates, promotional videos and social media content.
- Assists with the development and creation of innovative programs/activities for resort and group guests, coordinates and implements activities for special events and social programs.
- Maintains communications with all departments throughout the Resort and Club regarding special events, working closely with Sales, Banquets and set-up departments to ensure smooth, properly scheduled events.
- Responsible for generating Banquet Event Orders, spec sheets, agendas, check requests, special lodging requests and all other necessary paperwork for activities and special events.
- Communicates constantly with guests throughout the Resort about events and activities, inviting them to join in and participate as well as engage with the brand via social media.
- Responsible for all internal communication and promotion of the events as well as guest movement and on-site coordination day of as well as manage post event tracking and evaluations.
- Works with all department to facilitate special events in their areas and with marketing to effectively promote the events to guests
- Maintains files for each special event, including lectures, artists, entertainers, third party companies and contracts.
- Arranges historical hotel tours for social guests, school groups, etc.
- Attends daily stand-up to communicate activities and events to all departments.
- Knows Resort and Club layout, room names, capacities and setups.
- College degree, apprenticeship, or equivalent experience in hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of Delphi, Meeting Matrix, Windows 97 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe (InDesign) and Social Media Platforms (paid and organic)
- Must have excellent working knowledge of all Resort departments and maintain positive relations with key department heads
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Must have excellent written and oral skills
- Must be a self starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Must have high attention to detail and ability to adapt to unexpected situations
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings