Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To ensure proper training and supervision of all Laundry associates and to deliver prompt, courteous, cost effective service that meets Omni standards.
- Personally supervises the spotting and washing of all stained linens/terry.
- Oversee the delivery of linens to Food & Beverage and guestroom floors.
- Turns on/checks for on status of the ironer and makes sure it is in good operating condition (wax, etc.)
- Checks all washing machines and dryers to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Sets priorities for the day for Laundry staff.
- Assign all Laundry associates to their stations when they check-in.
- Keeps count and records of all items processed.
- Recommends linen to be converted to rags when necessary.
- Knowledge of hotel, clubhouse, facilities and events.
- Responsible for the correct folding of all items. Sets priorities for the linen runners in loading and delivery to floors.
- Inspects all linen before it leaves the Laundry.
- Create a positive work environment to boost Laundry associate morale, and improve daily production.
- Responsible for proper station rotation during the day.
- Responsible for communication with Housekeeping Coordinator, IRD Manager, Restaurant Manager, Banquets Manager for all daily specials and weekly/monthly requirements.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Attend department meetings and other required company training.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous laundry and supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver license and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, performing repetitive work.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, both AM and PM, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com