Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lakeside - Golf Course Maintenance
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure Golf Course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality.
- Greenkeeper I position is responsible for specific tasks for setting the golf course up for play at the beginning of each day. This includes tasks that are associated with, custodial work, trap conditioning, basic landscaping clean-up, utility vehicle driving, flymowing, power hand tools, hand detailing, dragging fairways, hand tool usage, power edgers, general sod installation, pull behind blower, general painting, tee set-up, sand pro operation, greens drag brush, walk mowing greens and tees, proper placement of all hazard markings, traffic control signage and roping etc.
- Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving at job board on time and in uniform with a positive attitude.
- Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day’s play.
- Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions.
- Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
- Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
- Attend department meetings and other company required trainings.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in golf course maintenance required.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work shift/times.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull items of moderate to heavy weight without assistance.
- Walk, stand, climb, bend, reach over-head, squat and kneel as positon requires constant motion.
- Outdoors in various weather conditions
- In and around golfers and golf play
- May be exposed to hazardous equipment
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.