Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Information Technology
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organization and execution of all IT related functions. This includes but is not limited to directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. Ensures the smooth functioning of all computer and network systems that enhance service and value for hotel guests and associates while strengthening productivity and profitability of for Omni Hotel & Resorts.
- Provides technical support on all computer systems in the hotel. Installs computer hardware and software, maintaining the latest version of service packs. Ensures proper operation of IT equipment while troubleshooting hardware or software issues.
- Develop, schedule and document back up procedures for production and systems databases and logs.
- Ensure that IT systems and controls are in place to comply with corporate policy and procedures in maintaining compliance with PCI standards, backup policies and other Corporate IT standards; performs audits, system maintenance and security reviews.
- Remains abreast of changes in user, system software and hardware requirements.
- Where applicable, leads and engages local IT team toward success.
- Troubleshoot network and system problems; Perform diagnosis on system problems, recommend and implement solutions or draw upon other resources and/or vendors to resolve.
- Train users on proper way to use and maintain the system, which may include conducting training and retraining sessions with hotel associates.
- Coordinate installation of new systems and equipment and assist in any corporate programs or initiatives, which may include beta testing.
- Setup and removal of telephone equipment for meeting rooms as required by guests.
- Provide onsite assistance with company issued phones and be liaison between Telecom Providers ensuring all phones are issued per company policy.
- Facilitate key communication between IT and other departments when emergencies arise while maintaining flexibility towards company needs.
- Troubleshoot basic telecommunications issues throughout the hotel, including guest rooms and assist with telephone moves, add and changes.
- Complete work assigned by the Omni Hotels & Resorts Service Desk in a timely manner; prioritize and escalate issues as needed.
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment on property and spare parts inventory to minimize down time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience
- Preferred Experience: Opera PMS | Micros POS | Networking
- Knowledge in hardware trouble shooting, software installation, telephone and voicemail system installation
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.