Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure Golf Course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality
- The Irrigation Technician position is primarily responsible for operation and repair of the irrigation system as a whole to insure proper water distribution as required for optimum turf health.
- Demonstrate preparation for day’s work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
- Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day’s play.
- Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules and expected playing conditions.
- Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
- Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook
- Minimum 2 years of golf course maintenance experience or related training, especially equipment operation.
- Minimum 1 year of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators, ditchers and pipe sizing
- Ability to create and read site map colored charts/legends
- A valid drivers license