Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
In-Room Dining Cashier Attendant
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
The In-Room Dining Cashier will be the primary point-of-contact for our guests who wish to experience a five-diamond quality in-room meal or beverage experience. The In-Room Dining Cashier will take guest orders, offer menu suggestions, summarize orders and correctly enter all pertinent information into our point-of-sale system. He/she will close checks to the correct account and ensure servers have all the information they need to deliver orders efficiently and correctly. The In-Room Dining Cashier also facilitates amenity deliveries, calls back guests to ensure every aspect of their order was delivered to their satisfaction and does whatever it takes to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Responsible for answering the phone within three rings.
- Take orders for guests.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Complete other duties assigned.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Must have guest service experience, preferably in an upscale setting.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, inluding: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Clear and precise communication / phone skills are a must including the ability to speak English at a conversational level is required.
- Food and Beverage serving experience preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- The ability to quickly and efficiently operate software systems for entering, processing, tracking and reporting of orders is essential. “Micros” and Microsoft Office knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Food Handler’s and TIPS (or equivalent) is required.