Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Coordinate the work assignments for housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housemen, seamstress and turndown attendants, each day and answering guest and associate calls and dispatching work tickets appropriately. Responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.
- Open and close Housekeeping Department daily.
- Maintain Lost and Found records.
- Dispatch all calls to appropriate discipline.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, including engineering.
- Update Synergy requests.
- Respond to all phone calls/ requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Walk the floors and inspect guest rooms.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in fluent English.
- Ability to work days, afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
- Previous experience as a coordinator and/or answering phones strongly preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.