Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Host/Greeter |Canyons Grill
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Restaurant Operations
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Assist managers in opening and closing.
- Answering phone calls.
- Seating guests.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Knowledge of hotel property.
- Inform the guest about buffets.
- Attend to and anticipate guests needs.
- Familiarization with menu.
- Introduce server to guest.
- Greeting guests.
- Knowledge of daily specials.
- Assign guest checks.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior host experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC)
- Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)