Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Golf Cart Attendant | Lakeside $11/hr
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for giving the highest level of guests service while helping to maintain the quality of our daily golf operation.
- To perform the duties of greeting, starting, and explaining the GPS functionality.
- Greet and enthusiastically provide each group with the course conditions, cart path rules, tee yardages, and any other pertinent information felt necessary.
- Keep accurate track of golfers start times on individual course tee sheet.
- Participate in the daily communication stand-up meeting.
- Assist in the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
- Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course and equipment (golf cars, workstation, practice range, first tee appearance).
- Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotel standards.
- Must be able to withstand possible 8-10 hour work day.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must play golf and/or have knowledge of the game.