Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Foothills - Golf Cart Attendant - Part Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while helping to maintain the quality of our daily golf operation.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet every guest and member enthusiastically.
- Retain and use member names consistently.
- Explaining the golf cart GPS functionality, course conditions, cart path rules, and any other pertinent information to guests and members.
- Care for guest and member golf clubs including cleaning, storing and transport.
- Provide consistent and timely service of golf bag movement from valet to golf cart staging/pro-shop areas.
- Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to golf carts, including cleaning, stocking, and driving.
- Move golf carts to cart barn at day end.
- Maintain storage areas and ensure they are neat, clean and free of debris.
- Assist in the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
- Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotel standards.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Education in golf or related field is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- English language proficiency required.
- Flexibility for scheduling – must be willing to work some weekends and holidays.