Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Provides professional facial and cosmetic treatments offered on the current Salon treatment menu to clients for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must possess current State Cosmetology License.
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.