Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cook Part Time | Bob's Steak & Chop House
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Executive Chef and ensures effective operation of the kitchen and food production outlets.
- Support restaurant chef/sous chef and supervisor
- Help to train staff.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Insure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production of orders.
- Help to make sure of product availability for all outlets items.
- Directs proper sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Keep kitchen clean and organize every day by any business
- Ensure staff follows Ecosure rules and procedures.
- Ensures that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Help to direct or report proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
- Be on hands on control over daily food production.
- Monitors safety in the kitchen.
- Ensure food quality and consistency.
- Knows hotel and kitchen expectations and the proper guidelines.
- Help to checks and controls prep and inventory lists for kitchen staff.
- Help to check quality and consistency
- Display basic knife and prep skills
- Minimum of 1 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must a valid Food Handlers Certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.