Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Club Retail Manager
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Golf Resort Operations
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Insures a quality experience for all of our guests by managing the Retail staff in the retail outlets; plus Sales, Training, and Merchandising of all outlets.
- Set appropriate shop hours and staffing to maximize sales and minimize expenses.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop a talent based organization dedicated to delivering excellent customer experiences and financial results.
- Complete payroll process on a daily/weekly basis.
- Become an expert in and train team in all Omni Related Retail SOPs.
- Oversee annual holiday shop Retail experience and staffing.
- Manage & coach selling performance of individuals and metrics of each shop; drive excellence in Customer service levels.
- Assist in timely flow of merchandise from receiving to shops to maximize sales.
- Facilitate transfers of merchandise and mark-downs.
- Facilitate replenishment orders of regularly stocked goods.
- Maintain stores physical appearance (cleanliness, organization, safety).
- Maintain merchandise inventory (asset) and present it well to maximize sales.
- Drive trunk show and event initiatives on property which generates sales (mobile pro-shops, member events, charity tie-ins, holiday fashion shows, etc.).
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly financial results and take appropriate action based on insight gained from analysis to deliver P&L results.
- Report weekly summary reports to Corporate Office including selling statistics, promotional recaps and Buyers Reports.
- Communicate and partner effectively with corporate and resort/club management.
- Share/propose best practice implementation/solutions for shops, property or Company based on learning from day-to-day operations, analysis and plans.
- Collaborate with Buyers to review budgeted including stock plans and product flow.
- Develop seasonal merchandise plans for changing the look and feel of each shop via floor moves, vendor changes and/or décor.
- Initiate marketing efforts to help drive sales and increase awareness of shops and product both on property and in local market.
- Work with Director of Retail on effective buying plans for golf merchandise in all golf shops.
- Drive retail sales to member at Barton Creek Country Club.
- Work with Retail Management Team to create new processes for associates to execute.
- Merchandising –
- Present and maintain all merchandise in a superior manner in each shop.
- Build visual merchandising skills in team.
- Partner w/Buyers to define best buying strategies for each of the shops; research new shop concepts for future development as needed.
- Provide Buyers with information on local market trends, customer profiles and new vendors.
- Review Merchandise reports on a weekly basis; provide feedback and direction on key trends with items, classifications, vendors and stock to sales ratios.
- Provide leadership and direction in developing resort specific products that help define a “sense of place” for the guests and maximizes the value of the resort name and location.
- Champion and drive the Power of One/Omni culture.
- Minimum five years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of training, experience and/or education.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, and be flexible with the schedule.