Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Executive Chef and ensures effective operation of the kitchen and food production outlets.
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
- Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
- Check with MOD before leaving for the day.
- Must be able to endure exposure to heat, steam and hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to walk, run, push, pull and lift up to 50 Ilbs.
- Must have previous experience working in similar Food and Beverage department (kitchen, cafeteria, etc.).
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.