Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartender PM | Canyons Grill
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is seeking multiple Bartenders to join our multiple innovative bar and restaurant concepts! This Bartender role covers the PM shift, and will ensure create amazing beverage experiences for guests by maintaining the highest standards and promoting efficient, professional bar service.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who love contributing to a winning team. If you are an experienced bartender in a nightclub, sports bar, restaurant, or hotel we would love to speak with you about this role.
After one year of state-of-the-art renovations, the stunning Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa will be reopening in May! As we prepare to welcome guests to our elevated resort experience, we are hiring multiple hourly, supervisory, and management positions.
If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
- Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines
- Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment
- Properly setup and breakdown of bar area and service station
- Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers
- Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated
- Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is being served only to those patrons of legal drinking age
- Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues
- Excellent guest service skills are required
- Experience as a bartender in a resort setting is preferred
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English