Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Graphic Designer
at NFP Corp
Summary: Working within an in-house marketing department, the Graphic Designer works collaboratively with the Brand team, the Marketing Managers, and outside stakeholders as needed to contribute to the workflow and quality execution of print and digital initiatives. The graphic designer will design conceptual marketing, advertising, internal communications and sales-focused collateral and digital deliverables for B2B and B2C audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front-end design for internal and external sites across a variety of platforms
- Develop innovative, results-focused deliverables across the digital and print landscape, including advertising, collateral, digital properties, and external and internal communications.
- Design and development of internal and external email campaigns, websites, landing pages, optimizing lead generation and brand storytelling.
- Communicate to team and management on strategy/project development timelines and results
- Liaise with the marketing managers and internal technology staff to determine the appropriate development criteria per project
- Design and development of digital and print ad campaigns, including various media online and offline
- Perform research and photo/image searches upon request including basic photo retouching and color correction.
- Monitor and design digital media to comply with accessibility requirements
- Maintain brand standards across all media
- Keep pace with new marketing industry trends and latest developments
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation and facilitation skills
- Well organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good understanding of CMS systems (DNN preferred)
- Interest in UI and UX design, web development, typography and interactive design.
- Excellent skills in HTML, CSS, jQuery, Adobe CC, Google Analytics
- Experience with the following is also preferred: Visual Studio, SalesForce, Unbounce, Pardot and Microsoft Office
- A solid understanding of social networks, digital trends, and how they can be leveraged to drive engagement
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, software, tools etc.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and to identify and resolve problems
- Self-starter, proactive learner, and a positive attitude
- Superb customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools and keep up with technology and new releases on software.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year degree in Print and Web design, Web development or related field. Equivalent combination of internship, technical training or work experience will be considered.
- 7-10 years of experience with an in-house marketing or creative organization.
- Financial industry experience also a plus, but not mandatory.
- Professional experience working in an environment with complex requirements and regulations