Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Change Management Lead
at NFP Corp
The Change Management Lead's mission is to design, develop and implement Change Readiness Plans in support of the integration and onboarding of new offices onto NFPs Agency Management and CRM platforms. You will be NFPS subject matter expert on end to user engagement for new location integration as well as business as usual communications and training. You will become part of the team supporting office integration of new acquisitions as well as supporting ongoing business as usual change efforts for the user community. In addition you may support Organizational Transformation and change initiatives for other areas of the business.
- Partner with Technology Team and Integration office to identify, develop, and deliver programs that support efficient onboarding, user proficiency and adoption
- Become an expert in the Agency Platforms including Applied EPIC and Salesforce and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Create and implement communications, training and support strategies and plans to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Work closely with Integration Management Office to ensure effective and efficient integration of the change effort into overall integration plans
- Identify & evaluate the impact of organizational and change initiative on stakeholder groups and develop/facilitate the implantation of a change mgmt. strategy
- Drive stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement.
- Drive ongoing adoption of technology and business process improvement in client organizations post-deployment.
- Work to drive faster adoption, improve utilization and create a commitment for change.
- Establish meeting & reporting cadence with cross functional partners to provide timely and accurate updates on key progress results.
- Minimum 3-5 years of consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, global communication planning, user training, organizational readiness, and/or user adoption with mid to large-scale enterprise organizations.
- Change Management certification or designation preferred
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely and clearly articulate technical ideas to all audiences.