Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Coordinator
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationTexas Campus: Austin, Texas
Essential Background Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related area preferred
Certified Pharmacy Technician Certificate (CPhT) preferred
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits management, insurance or health care industry strongly preferred
- Retail pharmacy technician experience strongly preferred
- 3 years of successful experience in a customer service role
- Ability and desire to work with external client contacts and partners
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in order to meet a need
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of assigned clients as defined
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office, Email, Internet and other applications as required
- Valid State Driver's License and current Automobile Insurance Policy
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is a highly motivated professional with at least 3 years of successful experience interfacing directly with clients preferably in healthcare. Responsibilities include completing the tactical and operational tasks required to meet the needs of our existing PBM clients.
The position is responsible for collaborating with the Client Service Representatives to execute all PBM functions on behalf of the clients. This includes all assigned responsibilities in working with the Client Service Representatives, being assigned to a client as a permanent member of the support team for a specific client and working in collaboration with the Client Service Representative, who is focused more on the strategic initiatives of a client while the Coordinator focuses on completing the day-to-day items for that specific client. As part of the daily responsibilities, this position is responsible for engaging with their assigned clients to understand the request, provide guidance on the best solution and provide direction to the internal team members on what is needed as well as decide the best course of action on behalf of that client. In addition, the Coordinator develops efficiencies in current and future processes within the department and in how the department works with other Navitus teams.
Job Duties Include:
- Facilitate existing client meetings
- Develop training materials for existing clients
- Analyze any new or revised client requirements to ensure accuracy
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of eligibility, accumulator and claims extract file issues
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of member issues and non-escalated client issues
- Facilitate the process for new benefit changes on behalf of client and provide direction on how those changes need to be implemented
- Reset system passwords for Clients
- Build and Support/Maintain Compass site/Client Portal site/CRM application
- Prepare for and participate in open enrollment meetings for new and existing clients
- Generate reports for Clients
- Facilitate the meeting process with internal and external customers for such items as VALUE Summaries, Strategic Business Plans, etc.
- Implement internal department and corporate projects