Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Description The Education Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the operational training for Menzies Aviation ensuring excellence and consistency of safety standards throughout the stations operations in order to support operational output.
Primary Accountabilities and Duties
- Confers with management to gain knowledge of work situation requiring training for employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety practices, refresher training, upgrading, retraining displaced workers.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and evaluates effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards
- Two year degree from college or technical school; or one year of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Previous aviation experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Able to continually lift push/move 70 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.