Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Management Support / CMS - Austin, TX
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
Medical Records Clerk - Austin, Texas:
GiaCare is accepting applicants for the civilian jobs of Medical Records Clerk at Camp Mabry in Austin, TX!
You will be assisting Nurses Case Managers in the Medical Readiness Program and Pre-Deployment Assessments for the Texas National Guard.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Exceptional computer skills - especially MS Excel!
- Medical Terminology / Health knowledge
- Familiarity with Military Culture/issues
Please submit your resume for review of qualifications to:
As a GiaCare employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Vision & Dental Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm, create, collect, review and track health documents
- Scan and index documents into databases
- Document, track & report on cases bi-weekly
- Medical & administrative charting
- Coordinate treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities
- Soldier education on available resources
- Review & track health assessments
- Assist with development of hearing & vision conservation and preventative medicine programs
- Maintain applicable spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents and manage routine correspondence
- Secure and provide records to soldiers who are relocating
- Assist Case Manager as needed
Attend offsite and weekend Soldier Readiness Processing activities as needed
Have basic understanding of medical or dental terminology.
Giacare Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer