McCoys Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Merchandise Services Analyst
at McCoys Building Supply
Merchandise Services Analyst
An entry level position which provides foundational support to the store teams and Merchandise Services team through performing research, problem solving, and multitasking while providing exceptional customer service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- New item setup, vendor information, cost and retail information, price changes, units of measure, and all SKU related information in company point of sale system
- Generates and distributes on a routine and a requested basis all financial reporting required for merchandising and operations related to inventory productivity and sales
- Responsible for updating in-stock on-line catalog
- Updates database information for the SignMaker program
- Works with store personnel and Merchants to research and resolve issues with invoices in Content Manager for reconciliation
- Routes store product change emails to appropriate Merchants as well as taking action as directed by Merchant or Merchandise Services team.
- Assigns Product Requests to Merchants. Implements changes from Product Requests as instructed
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the responsibilities of position
- Attends and participates in all team meetings and company-sponsored programs as required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or on to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volume and gross margin. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Ability to utilize Microsoft Word & Excel, IBM Content Manager, MAC21 and other 3rd party software applications at an intermediate level
Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by management
Must be regularly available and willing to work at least 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week or such other hours per day or hours per week as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet business needs
Must be available and willing to work such overtime per day or per week as the employer determines is necessary or desirable to meet business needs
Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus