Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CSR - Child Support
Posted Date3 days ago(8/14/2019 11:14 AM)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Schedule
- Regular Full-Time
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
The CSR is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services.
- Provides info to customers in a courteous, polite and professional manner
- Performs data entry accurately
- Assist customers in problem resolution
- Receives and respond to telephone calls
- Answer questions of a general nature and direct incoming calls
- Initiates follow-up calls to customers
- Maintains confidentiality and security of information
- Operate multi-line phone system, answer incoming telephone calls and perform other clerical duties proficiently and professionally
- Respond to needs, questions and concerns of internal and external customers
- Comply with current and updated policy and procedures
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.