Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Support Project Director (Open to Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi & Dallas)
- Posted Date
- 4 months ago(3/6/2020 2:20 PM)
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Program Management
- Job Schedule
- Regular Full-Time
Job Description Summary
•7+ years of project management experience required
•5+ years background in Child Support, with 3+ years of management in Child Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of the overall operation of the project, its performance to contract requirements, and MAXIMUS quality and performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with representatives of client agencies, stakeholders, and community organizations to promote and develop MAXIMUS services.
- Represent MAXIMUS and the project in external meetings and forums.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of programs, MAXIMUS services, and project operations.
- Oversee the development of proposals and pricing for amendments and new work.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Ensure project compliance with all applicable corporate, contract, state and federal requirements and regulations.
- Provide executive management of the project's financial plan and forecast.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for direct reports and monitor the achievement of those goals.
- Other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of project management experience.
- Deliver multiple small and large projects with high values and high risk.
- Provide leadership for the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Develop innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Advanced knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Facilitate the tracking and resolution of issues impacting projects.