Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Assistant General Manager
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 19001CZ5
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Aloft Austin Airport, Intersection of John Glenn and Ben White, Austin, Texas, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Humble Origins Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Ensure excellence in customer service while overseeing Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping, and Food and Beverage functions.
- Strong knowledge of PMS, POS, and a sales background with various sales systems.
- Perform various technical and administrative duties such as payroll, yield management, and accounting functions.
- Interview, hire, coach, and counsel all Aloft talent members.
- Continuously monitor talent to ensure all brand standards, life safety training, and management company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- An excellent opportunity for someone to advance their hotel career.
- Be a great leader and develop all talent members to be the best they can be.
- Develop and sustain strong ongoing training programs.
- Be a strong presence with all customers as well as the local community.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and all holidays.
- Strong computer skills such as excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Needs to demand thoroughness in all operating departments and apply feedback to talent members when appropriate.
- Can handle difficult situations, responds promptly to all guest needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all types of customers.
- The ability to adapt to change and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Develop a strong talent appreciation program with the leadership team.
- Instill a sense of pride in the job at hand which will translate to a stronger talent member team.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping management experience, and an understanding of Food and Beverage.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.